SpeedModZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Visit Our Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» What happened ?
ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011, 8:47 am by Kraze

» KooNModZ Jtag Shop *UPDATED*
ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011, 8:37 am by Kraze

» Things to know about home solar energy systems.
ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 4:35 am by ChaseEvelyn

» MUST READ!
ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 1:57 pm by Kraze

» [Release] Wallhack, Mod menu XP, UAV, Superjump, Nuke infect
ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS EmptyWed 18 May 2011, 1:01 pm by SpeedModz

» Do we have ranks like the TTG?
ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 12:53 pm by SpeedModz

» SPEED READ THIS
ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 9:16 am by Speed_JeLLo

» Linux and not Mac Ubuntu Help PLEASE
ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:19 pm by SpeedModz

» we got 100 users
ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:10 pm by SpeedModz

Top posters
-MOD- (271)
ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS I_vote_lcapASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS I_voting_barASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS I_vote_rcap 
Speed_JeLLo (250)
ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS I_vote_lcapASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS I_voting_barASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS I_vote_rcap 
SpeedModz (144)
Speed (118)
MoNsTaMaSh (45)
Sexy (19)
Kraze (12)
PureVVater (6)
*TrOniiCsx3D* (5)
-Penguin- (5)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue 14 May 2019, 4:16 pm
Statistics
We have 176 registered users
The newest registered user is chryjayci

Our users have posted a total of 899 messages in 219 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MoNsTaMaSh
TheUniqueGame User -1
TheUniqueGame User -1
MoNsTaMaSh

ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS Empty
PostSubject: ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS   ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 7:03 pm

HI THIS IS MONSTA’S THREAD
HOPE THIS HELPS U GUYS
Ascension; their is 2 brand new perks and they are PhD Flopper and Stamin-Up
Perk 1: PhD Flopper
This perk is located by the lunar lander located nearest to the Frag Grenades. What this perk does is, when a player dives into prone from a height where you would normally receive fall damage it drops a small nuke around you. In addition, this perk makes it so when ever you hold a grenade you do not receive damage from it and it also reduces the splash damage that may come from firing the ray gun.

Perk 2: Stamin-Up
This perk is located by the lunar lander located nearest to the AK-74u. This perk increases your movement speed similar to lightweight. This can be very useful on Ascension because the map is very large.

Space Monkeys:I KILL MONKEYS IM A MONSTER

The space monkeys are an exclusive to Ascension. They are the replacements of the hell hounds and the pentagon thief. Space monkeys can steal a players perk, unlike the pentagon thief which attacks you to steal your weapon the space monkeys go after the perk-a-cola machine. It is best when you are playing with a group of people to split up and defend the perk-a-cola machines from the space monkeys, If you are by yourself you should protect your most valued perk machine. With the death of the last space monkey a max ammo pick up will drop, also if you manage to kill all the monkeys without any damage to the perk-a-cola machines a power up will drop along with the max ammo that randomly assigns a new perk to every player in the party.

Weapons

Their are three new weapons in Ascension they are the Sickle,Matryoshka Doll, and the Gersch Device.

The Sickle is a new weapon that appears in the Zombies map, Ascension. It costs 3000 points and is located on a panel near the Rocket Platform and Speed Cola. It is the Russian equivalent of the Bowie Knife and replaces it on this map. It will replace the knife that the player has at the beginning of the game and is much more powerful.

The Matryoshka Doll is a new available weapon in the zombie map Ascension. It replaces the player's tactical grenade slot, and the player gets three of them. When thrown, they act as a cluster bomb, exploding four times.

The Gersch Device (also referred to as the Black Hole Bomb, and Darkness) is a new weapon that appears in the zombie map Ascension which also replaces the player's tactical grenade slot (if you have this with the option to replace it with the Matryoshka Doll, DON'T DO IT! Keep this as it's much more powerful). It only last for 10 seconds but sucks a lot of zombies into it.

Both the Matryoshka Doll and Gersch Device replace the monkey grenades from previous zombie maps.

The weapons you can get off of the wall is,

• PM63
• MPL
• MP5k
• M14
• M16
• Olympia
• Stakeout
• Claymore
• Sickle (Replaces regular knife & Bowie Knife)
• AK-74u
These Guns Below Are Stronger Than Most Of the Above!
Weapons you can get from the mystery box are,

• Dragunov
• CZ75 (single or dual wield)
• Commando
• SPAS-12
• AUG
• FAMAS
• Galil
• L96A1
• China Lake
• Ballistic Knife
• Crossbow
• G11
• FN FAL
• HK21
• HS10
• RPK
• Ray Gun
• Thundergun
• Matryoshka Doll
• Gersch Device
• Spectre
IT USALLY GIVES ME THE L96A1.

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AT MY POST.
ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS TTGMONSTA
jocolor

[wow]-[/wow][wow]MOD- IS ZEE SHIZNIP [/wow]

Last edited by MoNsTa on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.speedmodz.com/u21
SpeedModz
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
SpeedModz

PostSubject: Re: ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS   ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 7:18 pm

thanks. Some of this i didnt know about Surprised
Back to top Go down
MoNsTaMaSh
TheUniqueGame User -1
TheUniqueGame User -1
MoNsTaMaSh

PostSubject: Re: ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS   ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 7:22 pm

Devin wrote:
I LOVE PLAYING BUT HATE MONKEYS ON HIGH ROUNDS.
Back to top Go down
-MOD-
Top Poster
Top Poster
-MOD-

PostSubject: Re: ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS   ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 10:59 am

THANKS FOR THE POST! YOU MAKE ALOT OF GOOD ONES!
Back to top Go down
SpeedModz
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
SpeedModz

PostSubject: Re: ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS   ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 11:04 am

Monsta wrote:
Devin wrote:
I LOVE PLAYING BUT HATE MONKEYS ON HIGH ROUNDS.
Same i hate how they take your perks
Back to top Go down
-MOD-
Top Poster
Top Poster
-MOD-

PostSubject: Re: ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS   ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 11:10 am

monkeys are stupid. what is this nazi monkeys?
Back to top Go down
MoNsTaMaSh
TheUniqueGame User -1
TheUniqueGame User -1
MoNsTaMaSh

PostSubject: Re: ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS   ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 4:23 pm

-MOD- wrote:
When they jump at u there right hand gou up jk they could be Nazi monkeys though
Back to top Go down
-MOD-
Top Poster
Top Poster
-MOD-

PostSubject: Re: ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS   ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 9:50 pm

RAPIDMODz wrote:
-MOD- wrote:
When they jump at u there right hand gou up jk they could be Nazi monkeys though
\
lol i would laugh if they where like heil monkey hitler lolz
Back to top Go down
Speed_JeLLo
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Speed_JeLLo

PostSubject: Re: ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS   ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS EmptySun 10 Apr 2011, 4:13 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS   ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS Empty

Back to top Go down

ASCENSION STUFF WEAPONS,PERKS.AND THE MONKEYS
Page 1 of 1