SpeedModZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Visit Our Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» What happened ?
how to protecy your self frome scammers EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011, 8:47 am by Kraze

» KooNModZ Jtag Shop *UPDATED*
how to protecy your self frome scammers EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011, 8:37 am by Kraze

» Things to know about home solar energy systems.
how to protecy your self frome scammers EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 4:35 am by ChaseEvelyn

» MUST READ!
how to protecy your self frome scammers EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 1:57 pm by Kraze

» [Release] Wallhack, Mod menu XP, UAV, Superjump, Nuke infect
how to protecy your self frome scammers EmptyWed 18 May 2011, 1:01 pm by SpeedModz

» Do we have ranks like the TTG?
how to protecy your self frome scammers EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 12:53 pm by SpeedModz

» SPEED READ THIS
how to protecy your self frome scammers EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 9:16 am by Speed_JeLLo

» Linux and not Mac Ubuntu Help PLEASE
how to protecy your self frome scammers EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:19 pm by SpeedModz

» we got 100 users
how to protecy your self frome scammers EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:10 pm by SpeedModz

Top posters
-MOD- (271)
how to protecy your self frome scammers I_vote_lcaphow to protecy your self frome scammers I_voting_barhow to protecy your self frome scammers I_vote_rcap 
Speed_JeLLo (250)
how to protecy your self frome scammers I_vote_lcaphow to protecy your self frome scammers I_voting_barhow to protecy your self frome scammers I_vote_rcap 
SpeedModz (144)
Speed (118)
MoNsTaMaSh (45)
Sexy (19)
Kraze (12)
PureVVater (6)
*TrOniiCsx3D* (5)
-Penguin- (5)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue 14 May 2019, 4:16 pm
Statistics
We have 176 registered users
The newest registered user is chryjayci

Our users have posted a total of 899 messages in 219 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

how to protecy your self frome scammers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Speed_JeLLo
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Speed_JeLLo

how to protecy your self frome scammers Empty
PostSubject: how to protecy your self frome scammers   how to protecy your self frome scammers EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 6:52 pm

How to protect yourself from scammers!

Exclamation A Full Guide on how to protect yourself from scammers Exclamation

So lets get started. Here is many different precautions and things too look for when buying...

JTAG SCAMMERS

-The best proof that the "seller" can provide is that with pictures of a JTAGs he/she owns and has jtagged with thier TTG username in the pictures.

-The more legit and trusted sellers will show pictures of their "JTAGGING" setup that they use with the machines and programs they use, and once again with their TTG username in the picture somewhere.
Examples
Hidden:

Photos courtesy of -Randoms- JTAG/KV shop

Photo courtesy of KooNModZ JTAG and KV shop

KeyVault Scammers

-The best proof a KeyVault (KV) "Seller" can show is again Pictures.

-Pictures of "Legit" KV's can show: KV in KV Modder showing what type it is, KV in KV Modder showing non-banned and non-Christmas Lights..

-A great way to tell if the KV "Seller" is legit is if he/she has a video of himself/herself making/booting a KV and using it...
Examples
Hidden:

Photo courtesy of FMxSWAGG JTAG and KV shop

Modded Lobby and System Link scammers

-Good hosters for modded "10th and Challenge Lobbies" will have a Live Streamer that will be showing live video of the modified lobby if hosting online.

-If the "Hoster" System Links accounts, then good proof he/she can provide is that which contains video of him/her System Linking an account.

-There are legit system link shops here on TTG that will have trusted hosters that will system link your account.

-Do not trust a random person you do not know with your account information...

Examples
Hidden:

Video courtesy of InfectiousHD

10th Lobby Livestream
Livesream courtesy of hutiuv1

Account Scammers

-First of all... Selling and buying accounts on TTG is Against the rules...

-If your going to buy an account for XBOX Live, and the seller states it as having a certain feature, i.e. 10th Prestige in MW2... then they need to show a picture or something of the account in MW2 multiplayer and it showing it as 10th prestige.
Examples
Hidden:

Sorry xEzMoneY.. Just used a random post of yours... *xEzMoneY DOESN'T SCAM IN ANYWAY... I USED A RANDOM POST OF HIS AS AN EXAPMLE*

THE BOTTOM LINE
-Any TTG member with a Stickied shop/topic in this section of the forums is a Trusted Seller.

-Any member with the badge is a "Trusted Seller" by the staff here at TTG.

-If the seller/hoster you seem to be interested in has amazingly high or "Too good to be true" prices, then he/she is most likely scamming.

-Any TTG member who has a sticky in these sections: MW2 10th Lobby section and COD4 10th Lobby Section is also a Trusted Hoster by staff here at TTG.

-If the person you are interested in purchasing something from is charging Microsoft Points or anything other than PayPal, they are most likely a scammer.

-Avoid sending money over paypal if: The hoster/seller demands you send money as "Gift", because there is no way to refund your money or dispute if there ends up being a problem with the transaction or seller.

-If the TTG user is not trusted, and he/she is a low rank on TTG, (i.e.) "Rookie User" or "One Hit Wonder" as those members are fairly new and are more likely to scam.

Back to top Go down

how to protecy your self frome scammers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpeedModZ :: Popular Games and Consoles :: Xbox 360 Modding-
Jump to: