SpeedModZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Visit Our Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» What happened ?
Earthquake in Japan :( EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011, 8:47 am by Kraze

» KooNModZ Jtag Shop *UPDATED*
Earthquake in Japan :( EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011, 8:37 am by Kraze

» Things to know about home solar energy systems.
Earthquake in Japan :( EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 4:35 am by ChaseEvelyn

» MUST READ!
Earthquake in Japan :( EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 1:57 pm by Kraze

» [Release] Wallhack, Mod menu XP, UAV, Superjump, Nuke infect
Earthquake in Japan :( EmptyWed 18 May 2011, 1:01 pm by SpeedModz

» Do we have ranks like the TTG?
Earthquake in Japan :( EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 12:53 pm by SpeedModz

» SPEED READ THIS
Earthquake in Japan :( EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 9:16 am by Speed_JeLLo

» Linux and not Mac Ubuntu Help PLEASE
Earthquake in Japan :( EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:19 pm by SpeedModz

» we got 100 users
Earthquake in Japan :( EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:10 pm by SpeedModz

Top posters
-MOD- (271)
Earthquake in Japan :( I_vote_lcapEarthquake in Japan :( I_voting_barEarthquake in Japan :( I_vote_rcap 
Speed_JeLLo (250)
Earthquake in Japan :( I_vote_lcapEarthquake in Japan :( I_voting_barEarthquake in Japan :( I_vote_rcap 
SpeedModz (144)
Speed (118)
MoNsTaMaSh (45)
Sexy (19)
Kraze (12)
PureVVater (6)
*TrOniiCsx3D* (5)
-Penguin- (5)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue 14 May 2019, 4:16 pm
Statistics
We have 176 registered users
The newest registered user is chryjayci

Our users have posted a total of 899 messages in 219 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Earthquake in Japan :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SpeedModz
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
SpeedModz

Earthquake in Japan :( Empty
PostSubject: Earthquake in Japan :(   Earthquake in Japan :( EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 6:32 pm

On March 11, 2011, an earthquake struck off the coast of Japan, churning up a devastating tsunami that swept over cities and farmland in the northern part of the country and set off warnings as far away the west coast of the United States and South America. Recorded as 9.0 on the Richter scale, it was the most powerful quake ever to hit the country. As the nation struggled with a rescue effort, it also faced the worst nuclear emergency since Chernobyl; explosions and leaks of radioactive gas took place in three reactors at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station that suffered partial meltdowns, while spent fuel rods at another reactor overheated and caught fire, releasing radioactive material directly into the atmosphere. Japanese officials turned to increasingly desperate measures, as traces of radiation were found in Tokyo's water and in water pouring from the reactors into the ocean.

As of April 7, the official death toll had been raised to 12,600, and more than 14,700 people were listed as missing, although there may be some overlap between the two groups. The final toll is expected to reach nearly 20,000. More than 160,000 people remained housed in temporary shelters; tens of thousands of others evacuated their homes due to the nuclear crisis.
Back to top Go down
-MOD-
Top Poster
Top Poster
-MOD-

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan :(   Earthquake in Japan :( EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 10:49 am

lol we already know
Back to top Go down
SpeedModz
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
SpeedModz

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan :(   Earthquake in Japan :( EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 10:52 am

-MOD- wrote:
lol we already know
some stuff in there i didnt know
Back to top Go down
Speed_JeLLo
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Speed_JeLLo

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan :(   Earthquake in Japan :( EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 3:42 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan :(   Earthquake in Japan :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Earthquake in Japan :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpeedModZ :: General Discussion :: Breaking News-
Jump to: