SpeedModZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Visit Our Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» What happened ?
! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE ! EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011, 8:47 am by Kraze

» KooNModZ Jtag Shop *UPDATED*
! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE ! EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011, 8:37 am by Kraze

» Things to know about home solar energy systems.
! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE ! EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 4:35 am by ChaseEvelyn

» MUST READ!
! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE ! EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 1:57 pm by Kraze

» [Release] Wallhack, Mod menu XP, UAV, Superjump, Nuke infect
! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE ! EmptyWed 18 May 2011, 1:01 pm by SpeedModz

» Do we have ranks like the TTG?
! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE ! EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 12:53 pm by SpeedModz

» SPEED READ THIS
! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE ! EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 9:16 am by Speed_JeLLo

» Linux and not Mac Ubuntu Help PLEASE
! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE ! EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:19 pm by SpeedModz

» we got 100 users
! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE ! EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:10 pm by SpeedModz

Top posters
-MOD- (271)
! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE ! I_vote_lcap! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE ! I_voting_bar! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE ! I_vote_rcap 
Speed_JeLLo (250)
! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE ! I_vote_lcap! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE ! I_voting_bar! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE ! I_vote_rcap 
SpeedModz (144)
Speed (118)
MoNsTaMaSh (45)
Sexy (19)
Kraze (12)
PureVVater (6)
*TrOniiCsx3D* (5)
-Penguin- (5)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue 14 May 2019, 4:16 pm
Statistics
We have 176 registered users
The newest registered user is chryjayci

Our users have posted a total of 899 messages in 219 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Speed
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Speed

! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE ! Empty
PostSubject: ! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE !   ! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE ! EmptyTue 05 Apr 2011, 3:03 pm

Black ops ID: 41560855

Halo:Reach ID: 4D53085B

Fable 3 ID: 4d5308d6

aight so, many people were wondering how to get the admin achievements, and various other achievements for games that arn't out yet.

So i have done a quick video tutorial on how to... Sorry it may not be clear :/ but if anyone else can recommend a better software video capture for PC please let me know!

MUST READ

If it only comes up with the gamerpicture of the game you want to mod over the original game, if means that the games achievements have not yet been released onto the microsoft servers so you cannot get them.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Here is the tutorial, a written one shall be underneath the video Smile

Okayy so if you couldn't see clearly in the video here is a quick written tutorial.

You will need:

- Transfer Cable/USB
- Xport360/xplorer360
- Your Profile
- Le Fluffie
- HxD (Hex Editor)
- Hash Block Calculator
- The GPD number for a game thats on your profile
- The GPD number for the game you want to emulate the achievements for.

To get the GPD number for a game thats on your profile:

- Open your profile in Le FLuffie & next to the games name there will be code, that's the GPD number for the game.

- Then write down that code somewhere

-Next open your profile in HxD and go to Search > Find >
Change the data type to "Hex-Values"

- Then copy the Game code into the "Search For" box

- Then when it highlights the game code you wanna look on the right hand side of HxD & then it should say the name of the game a little bit underneath the game code. E.G:

! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE ! HxD

- Next Get your other game code which you want the GPD (Game play data) for and overwrite the code which you have highlighted.

- Then keep hitting F3 until you have overwritten them all... but only overwrite them if they have the name of the game shortly underneath them Smile

- Then put your profile back onto xbox

- Sign in offline

- Connect to XBL

- Sign out and back in & keep on doing that until the new game appears on your games list on the dashboard =]

Created by skatertg

bbn)

Stuck by xXCoNdEmRXx
Back to top Go down
https://umadmodz.forumotion.net
-MOD-
Top Poster
Top Poster
-MOD-

PostSubject: Re: ! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE !   ! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE ! EmptyTue 05 Apr 2011, 9:35 pm

very usefull. this is comlicated thow haha
Back to top Go down
SpeedModz
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
SpeedModz

PostSubject: Re: ! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE !   ! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE ! EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 12:59 pm

This is good for like mw3 Surprised
Back to top Go down
Speed_JeLLo
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Speed_JeLLo

PostSubject: Re: ! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE !   ! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE ! EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011, 2:35 pm

this is good once again nice post
Back to top Go down
PureVVater
One Hit Wonder !
One Hit Wonder !

PostSubject: Re: ! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE !   ! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE ! EmptyWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:06 pm

Ty ill try this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE !   ! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE ! Empty

Back to top Go down

! How to PUT UNRELEASED GAMES ON YOUR PROFILE !
Page 1 of 1