SpeedModZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Visit Our Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» What happened ?
How to open Xbox360 Controller and put back together EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011, 8:47 am by Kraze

» KooNModZ Jtag Shop *UPDATED*
How to open Xbox360 Controller and put back together EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011, 8:37 am by Kraze

» Things to know about home solar energy systems.
How to open Xbox360 Controller and put back together EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 4:35 am by ChaseEvelyn

» MUST READ!
How to open Xbox360 Controller and put back together EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 1:57 pm by Kraze

» [Release] Wallhack, Mod menu XP, UAV, Superjump, Nuke infect
How to open Xbox360 Controller and put back together EmptyWed 18 May 2011, 1:01 pm by SpeedModz

» Do we have ranks like the TTG?
How to open Xbox360 Controller and put back together EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 12:53 pm by SpeedModz

» SPEED READ THIS
How to open Xbox360 Controller and put back together EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 9:16 am by Speed_JeLLo

» Linux and not Mac Ubuntu Help PLEASE
How to open Xbox360 Controller and put back together EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:19 pm by SpeedModz

» we got 100 users
How to open Xbox360 Controller and put back together EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:10 pm by SpeedModz

Top posters
-MOD- (271)
How to open Xbox360 Controller and put back together I_vote_lcapHow to open Xbox360 Controller and put back together I_voting_barHow to open Xbox360 Controller and put back together I_vote_rcap 
Speed_JeLLo (250)
How to open Xbox360 Controller and put back together I_vote_lcapHow to open Xbox360 Controller and put back together I_voting_barHow to open Xbox360 Controller and put back together I_vote_rcap 
SpeedModz (144)
Speed (118)
MoNsTaMaSh (45)
Sexy (19)
Kraze (12)
PureVVater (6)
*TrOniiCsx3D* (5)
-Penguin- (5)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue 14 May 2019, 4:16 pm
Statistics
We have 176 registered users
The newest registered user is chryjayci

Our users have posted a total of 899 messages in 219 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How to open Xbox360 Controller and put back together

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpeedModz
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
SpeedModz

How to open Xbox360 Controller and put back together Empty
PostSubject: How to open Xbox360 Controller and put back together   How to open Xbox360 Controller and put back together EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011, 7:50 pm

First of all u need a T8. You can get it here http://www.amazon.com/Silverhill-Tamper-Resistant-Xbox-360-Controller/dp/B001862BY8

Disclaimer:I Am not responsible for what you do to your controller. If you are bad at opening i suggest you dont do this!!!! Anyway Enjoy!!

Since the Xbox 360 first hit shelves, the console's capability for using four wireless controllers has been one of the system's many highlights, according to a the Associated Press. The Xbox 360 and its accompanying wireless controllers quickly found a place amid both casual and hardcore gaming crowds, quickly selling out in 2005, according to MSNBC News. While Xbox 360 users find the system very reliable, even this cutting-edge product needs its share of maintenance after years of usage. A system that was manufactured near the initial Xbox 360 release is most likely in need of a tune-up. Of course, to perform repairs, you must first get at the inner-workings of the Xbox 360 system. Luckily, if you have an Xbox 360 with malfunctioning wireless controllers, the controllers can be opened in just a few quick steps.

Difficulty: Easy
Instructions

things you'll need:
Torx screwdriver T8 Torx security bit
Turn off the controller and remove the battery.

Flip the Xbox 360 wireless controller upside down.

Insert a Torx screwdriver with a T8-sized security bit into one of the six holes on the back of the controller.

Turn the Torx screwdriver counter-clockwise until the screw is loosened, then tilt the controller so it is right-side up and the screw falls out.

Repeat Steps 3 and 4 until you have removed screws from all six visible holes.

Peel back the barcode located underneath the controller's battery slot and you'll notice the seventh and final screw. Unscrew this last screw with the Torx screwdriver, and remove the screw from the hole.

Open the Xbox 360 wireless controller by pulling apart the two halves. The halves should be loose now that all the necessary screws have been removed.

PUT TOGETHER

Couldnt find a text tut and i didnt feel like typing one.

SpeedModz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MoNsTaMaSh
TheUniqueGame User -1
TheUniqueGame User -1
MoNsTaMaSh

How to open Xbox360 Controller and put back together Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to open Xbox360 Controller and put back together   How to open Xbox360 Controller and put back together EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 7:33 pm

nice post speedddddmodzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
http://www.speedmodz.com/u21

How to open Xbox360 Controller and put back together
Page 1 of 1