SpeedModZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Visit Our Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» What happened ?
 How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011, 8:47 am by Kraze

» KooNModZ Jtag Shop *UPDATED*
 How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011, 8:37 am by Kraze

» Things to know about home solar energy systems.
 How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 4:35 am by ChaseEvelyn

» MUST READ!
 How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 1:57 pm by Kraze

» [Release] Wallhack, Mod menu XP, UAV, Superjump, Nuke infect
 How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) EmptyWed 18 May 2011, 1:01 pm by SpeedModz

» Do we have ranks like the TTG?
 How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 12:53 pm by SpeedModz

» SPEED READ THIS
 How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 9:16 am by Speed_JeLLo

» Linux and not Mac Ubuntu Help PLEASE
 How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:19 pm by SpeedModz

» we got 100 users
 How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:10 pm by SpeedModz

Top posters
-MOD- (271)
 How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) I_vote_lcap How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) I_voting_bar How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) I_vote_rcap 
Speed_JeLLo (250)
 How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) I_vote_lcap How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) I_voting_bar How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) I_vote_rcap 
SpeedModz (144)
Speed (118)
MoNsTaMaSh (45)
Sexy (19)
Kraze (12)
PureVVater (6)
*TrOniiCsx3D* (5)
-Penguin- (5)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue 14 May 2019, 4:16 pm
Statistics
We have 176 registered users
The newest registered user is chryjayci

Our users have posted a total of 899 messages in 219 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Speed
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Speed

How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) Empty
PostSubject: How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots)    How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) EmptySun 03 Apr 2011, 7:14 pm

How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) A39172b5cf80a9b648c2818d736e8b05

Below are some ways to boost your youtube popularity with barely any effort.

How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) 62df10a07722fd015c1e92016fced80f

There is a new program to increase the amount of views you get on youtube Called Viewet

This program is one easy downloadable tool available here

What you do is you create an account. (takes like 1 minute)

Download the tool.

Sign in

Go to earn credits and click start. (each video plays for 8 seconds and then moves on to another)

Now just minimize the screen and go to your volume mixer on your computer and turn its volume all of the way down

There are instructions on how to use it on the site. but i am going to give you a basic tutorial

After you have collected a good amount of credits. as seen here

[spoil] How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) 5ecebe41a2178dbdbd524a9d91275bec[/spoil]

You go to "My Videos"

Add your video. and then add however many credits you want to that video. (1 credit = 1 view, but youtube doesn't exactly count them precise. so if you put 3k. you might only get about 1-3k)

Once you submit your video it is put into a database and all other users who are earning credits view your videos like this

[spoil] How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) Bf5ec0ab8557c8751d0969b738f6864d[/spoil]

its not really a bot because it is real people viewing your videos. so you dont have to worry about them freezing at 300.

Note: it is a new program and about 1000 people own it. i am trying to get this out to more people so its worth having :p[/align]

[align=center] How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) Bc7a0c4aaed241bd1bf7522dd3bc8f2e

Now is a Youtube Channel View Bot Called "Best Tuber"

Download link -- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M09415NI

Image of the Bot
[spoil] How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) 3f945b3a36dc3a61b789f777d3104f52[/spoil]

The view bot is quite Easy to use

1. Once downloaded. Extract the files to whatever location you would like

2. Open the file and Copy and paste the channel's url in the box provided

3. Select the time from 1 to 2

4. Click "Load Proxy List" and select the .txt format i gave you a link to above

5. After all the proxies load Click "Start" and just minimize to tray
Note : Do not try this on a video as it will get frozen at 300[/align]

[align=center] How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) 6982b03cfc2736f184c061acfd11aabe

And now one of the most used youtube bots ever. Called Grey Goose Booster

Download link -- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0X03L48D
Password to the rar is -- ap0win
User name and password are both - purp

Images of the bot
[spoil] How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) Ee02f5fa07eda214633cc8cc49ed82a7

How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) 2d9163f8621f80b4b21102114cd279c1
[/spoil]
It is pretty much self explanatory and does not come with any accounts. you have to create them yourself.

Once you have an ample ammount of accounts follow these steps

[spoil]You have to make a .txt anywhere for the comments and the bots.
Make a .txt called Bots and one called Comments. After, put the bot account info inside the .txt called Bots like so
username:password
Then put the comments you want the bots to say inside the .txt called Comments like so
Code:
Awesome man! keep up the good work
LoL this is BEAST
Wish I was you ;(
Best I've seen so far. Great job.
OMG that rocks!
Have I told you I luvz you?
Wish everyone could see this
You got a new subscriber!
Woot I love videos like this.
I just jizzed.
Is it just me or is this guy GREAT!!!!!
Holy crap, you I don't Know.
Subbed 4 life =)
Nice keep it up.
Make more please.
Ok.. that was umm. Beast!
You should have more views
If only everyone could see this
I give it a thumbs up.
I give it a thumbs up and I subbed =)
Ohh happy days.
By far the best.
What he said lol
I did that once
Say hello to my little friend
buh bye lol
Make more I'm so happy right now
How the hell did you do that?
is that even possible.
[/spoil][/align]
Back to top Go down
https://umadmodz.forumotion.net
-MOD-
Top Poster
Top Poster
-MOD-

PostSubject: Re: How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots)    How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) EmptySun 10 Apr 2011, 4:50 pm

haha this is great
Back to top Go down
Speed_JeLLo
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Speed_JeLLo

PostSubject: Re: How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots)    How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011, 2:19 pm

nice post speed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots)    How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots) Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Increase Your Youtube Popularity (Using Bots)
Page 1 of 1