SpeedModZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Visit Our Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» What happened ?
How to take apart your xbox EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011, 8:47 am by Kraze

» KooNModZ Jtag Shop *UPDATED*
How to take apart your xbox EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011, 8:37 am by Kraze

» Things to know about home solar energy systems.
How to take apart your xbox EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 4:35 am by ChaseEvelyn

» MUST READ!
How to take apart your xbox EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 1:57 pm by Kraze

» [Release] Wallhack, Mod menu XP, UAV, Superjump, Nuke infect
How to take apart your xbox EmptyWed 18 May 2011, 1:01 pm by SpeedModz

» Do we have ranks like the TTG?
How to take apart your xbox EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 12:53 pm by SpeedModz

» SPEED READ THIS
How to take apart your xbox EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 9:16 am by Speed_JeLLo

» Linux and not Mac Ubuntu Help PLEASE
How to take apart your xbox EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:19 pm by SpeedModz

» we got 100 users
How to take apart your xbox EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:10 pm by SpeedModz

Top posters
-MOD- (271)
How to take apart your xbox I_vote_lcapHow to take apart your xbox I_voting_barHow to take apart your xbox I_vote_rcap 
Speed_JeLLo (250)
How to take apart your xbox I_vote_lcapHow to take apart your xbox I_voting_barHow to take apart your xbox I_vote_rcap 
SpeedModz (144)
Speed (118)
MoNsTaMaSh (45)
Sexy (19)
Kraze (12)
PureVVater (6)
*TrOniiCsx3D* (5)
-Penguin- (5)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue 14 May 2019, 4:16 pm
Statistics
We have 176 registered users
The newest registered user is chryjayci

Our users have posted a total of 899 messages in 219 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How to take apart your xbox

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Speed
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Speed

How to take apart your xbox Empty
PostSubject: How to take apart your xbox   How to take apart your xbox EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 11:43 pm

oHaRa Edit: Sticked, very helpful topic.

How to Open Your Xbox 360
[spoil]Required Tools
* Three torx screw drivers in the following sizes: T6, T7 and T12
* One small flat head screw driver or small and thin wedge
* A 2 inch long and thin (roughly 1.5mm thick) metal stick
* A 2 inch long and flat (less than 1mm thick) plastic or metal stick
* A pair of thin pliers

With those tools in hand, we're ready to disassemble the Xbox 360.

How to take apart your xbox 051121_360_smalla

Removing The Outer Shell

The first step is to remove the outer plastic shell that conceals the innards of the system. To do this, you must start by removing the face plate. Take a look at the front of the Xbox 360 and insert your thumb into the door that covers the two USB ports on the right of the unit. With your other hand squeezing the upper and lower sides of the face plate, pull out the face plate with your thumb. With not much force, the face plate should pop right off.

How to take apart your xbox 051121_360removeface1

After the face plate has been pulled off you will see a silver Microsoft sticker covering a gap; remove this. You will also see four small clips locking the top half of the plastic shell to the bottom half. Do not attempt to wedge the clips out at this point.

With some care, gently bend outwards, the right gray ventilation shield on the right side of the unit so that you can see a bit inside. You will notice that the gray side piece attaches to both the bottom and top white chassis. Now look through the holes on top of the unit to locate the areas where the gray side pieces attaches to the white body. What you need to do is take the long but thin metal stick and push down, through the white holes (located on both the top and bottom of the Xbox 360) where the clips of the gray side pieces connect. Slowly pull out the gray pieces away from the unit while unlocking the clips and eventually the gray piece will release itself.

How to take apart your xbox 051121_360removeface2

How to take apart your xbox 051121_360removeface3

To remove the left gray piece, you must first remove the hard drive unit by pressing the button located on the unit itself. Then apply the same procedure used to remove the right gray ventilation piece -- except when you reach the bottom clip of the piece, you most remove the rubber feet located directly below, to reveal a hole where you can insert the metal stick.

Once you have both side gray pieces removed, you have essentially removed the main locking mechanism that holds the top and bottom shells together. At this point, return to the front of the unit and turn the entire unit upside down. Using a flat head screw driver or wedge, gently pry up the 4 clips holding the top shell to the bottom. Once the clips are unlatched, slowly lift up the front of the bottom shell about an inch.

How to take apart your xbox 051121_360removeface4

How to take apart your xbox 051121_360removeface5

The last step to removing the bottom shell cover is to insert a thin and small plastic stick into the thin rectangular holes on the rear. The reason the front of the bottom shell needs to be lifted is to prevent the rear latches from reattaching themselves. Slowly insert the stick into each rectangular opening. You should hear a click sound for each clamp you unlatch. Once complete, you may lift off the bottom shell covering.

Looking inside the unit, you will notice that there are 14 silver screws (6 of which are long) and 8 black screws. Using your torx screw drivers, remove the silver screws using a size T12 screw driver and the black ones using a size T7. Once you have all the screws removed, flip the Xbox 360 right side up and lift up the top plastic shell. You should now be greeted with the internals of the Xbox 360.

How to take apart your xbox 051121_360removeface6

How to take apart your xbox 051121_360removeface7

[/spoil]

sticky by Speed_JeLLo
Back to top Go down
https://umadmodz.forumotion.net
-MOD-
Top Poster
Top Poster
-MOD-

PostSubject: Re: How to take apart your xbox   How to take apart your xbox EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 11:44 pm

id be sooo afraid to do that
Back to top Go down
MoNsTaMaSh
TheUniqueGame User -1
TheUniqueGame User -1
MoNsTaMaSh

PostSubject: Re: How to take apart your xbox   How to take apart your xbox EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm

I would not do this because I might hit the wrong cord
Back to top Go down
http://www.speedmodz.com/u21
Speed_JeLLo
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Speed_JeLLo

PostSubject: Re: How to take apart your xbox   How to take apart your xbox EmptySun 10 Apr 2011, 8:21 am

nice
Back to top Go down
-MOD-
Top Poster
Top Poster
-MOD-

PostSubject: Re: How to take apart your xbox   How to take apart your xbox EmptySun 10 Apr 2011, 12:23 pm

thsi would probly help to jtag your own xbox
Back to top Go down
SpeedModz
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
SpeedModz

PostSubject: Re: How to take apart your xbox   How to take apart your xbox EmptySun 10 Apr 2011, 12:25 pm

my xbox is apart Smile
Back to top Go down
-MOD-
Top Poster
Top Poster
-MOD-

PostSubject: Re: How to take apart your xbox   How to take apart your xbox EmptySun 10 Apr 2011, 12:29 pm

SpeedModz wrote:
my xbox is apart Smile
but canou put it back together? lol
Back to top Go down
Speed
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Speed

PostSubject: Re: How to take apart your xbox   How to take apart your xbox EmptySun 10 Apr 2011, 4:20 pm

lol get owned
Back to top Go down
https://umadmodz.forumotion.net
Speed_JeLLo
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Speed_JeLLo

PostSubject: Re: How to take apart your xbox   How to take apart your xbox EmptySun 10 Apr 2011, 4:22 pm

love it
Back to top Go down
-MOD-
Top Poster
Top Poster
-MOD-

PostSubject: Re: How to take apart your xbox   How to take apart your xbox EmptySun 10 Apr 2011, 4:53 pm

Speed wrote:
lol get owned
lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to take apart your xbox   How to take apart your xbox Empty

Back to top Go down

How to take apart your xbox
Page 1 of 1