SpeedModZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Visit Our Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» What happened ?
Black ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch. EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011, 8:47 am by Kraze

» KooNModZ Jtag Shop *UPDATED*
Black ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch. EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011, 8:37 am by Kraze

» Things to know about home solar energy systems.
Black ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch. EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 4:35 am by ChaseEvelyn

» MUST READ!
Black ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch. EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 1:57 pm by Kraze

» [Release] Wallhack, Mod menu XP, UAV, Superjump, Nuke infect
Black ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch. EmptyWed 18 May 2011, 1:01 pm by SpeedModz

» Do we have ranks like the TTG?
Black ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch. EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 12:53 pm by SpeedModz

» SPEED READ THIS
Black ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch. EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 9:16 am by Speed_JeLLo

» Linux and not Mac Ubuntu Help PLEASE
Black ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch. EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:19 pm by SpeedModz

» we got 100 users
Black ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch. EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:10 pm by SpeedModz

Top posters
-MOD- (271)
Black ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch. I_vote_lcapBlack ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch. I_voting_barBlack ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch. I_vote_rcap 
Speed_JeLLo (250)
Black ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch. I_vote_lcapBlack ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch. I_voting_barBlack ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch. I_vote_rcap 
SpeedModz (144)
Speed (118)
MoNsTaMaSh (45)
Sexy (19)
Kraze (12)
PureVVater (6)
*TrOniiCsx3D* (5)
-Penguin- (5)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue 14 May 2019, 4:16 pm
Statistics
We have 176 registered users
The newest registered user is chryjayci

Our users have posted a total of 899 messages in 219 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Black ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MoNsTaMaSh
TheUniqueGame User -1
TheUniqueGame User -1
MoNsTaMaSh

Black ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch. Empty
PostSubject: Black ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch.   Black ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch. EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 6:48 pm

YOU ARE VIEWING MONSTA POST
If u have some videos on how to pap on all 4 zombies can u give me links please.

I didn’t copy and post.
Zombie map "FIVE" secret
Ok when you start off you will end up in 1 room (4 windows) and a hallway (2 windows). Now walk into the hallway and look for a Table with a red phone on it hold X until you hear the phone go dead. Do this with the other 2 phones and they are: Next to the power switch and the other one is in the Presidential room (you need to activate the 5 defcons) So there is 1 on each floor. After all 3 were successfully activated you will hear some music start to play and the music is "Wont Back Down by Pink and Eminem"
Zombie Map "Kino Der Toten" secret

Meteorites: There are three meteorites in the map, which if all are used using the action button play the song "115", there is one in the room where you start, next to the barricade to the right of the upstairs barricade. It is hidden in a corner on a stand. The second is in the dressing room, in a little walled off area, it is glowing orange. The last is in the room upstairs from the alley, in a shelf next to a barricade.

List of Pack-a-punched Weapons
Pistols

M1911 = Mustang & Sally- Becomes dual pistols that fire grenades semi-automatically.

Python = Cobra- Increased damage, recoil settles more quickly, each cylinder holds twice as many rounds.

CZ75 = Calamity- Increased damage, becomes full automatic, each mag holds an extra 5 rounds.

CZ75 Dual Wield = Calamity & Jane- Increased damage, both fire full-auto, both have 20 round mags, 0.5x more spare ammo.

Sub-Machine Guns
MPK5 = MP115 Kollider- Bigger Magazine, More Damage.

AK47u = AK74fu2- Custom Red Dot, Bigger Magazine, More Damage.

PM63 = Tokyo & Rose- Dual Wield.

Spectre = Phantom- Increased damage, gets a custom reflex sight, 1.5x mag size, holds more spare ammo.

MPL = MPL-LF- Bigger Magazine, Custom Red Dot.

MP40 = The Afterburner- 64 Round Magazine, Slight rate of fire increase, Increased damage.

Light Machine Guns

HK21 = H115 Oscillator- Increased damage, each mag holds 25 more rounds, extra 100 spare ammo.

RPK = R115 Resonator- Increased damage, increased rate of fire, 0.25x extra rounds per mag, 0.25x extra spare rounds.

Assault Rifles
M16 = SkullCrusher- Increased damage, gets an underbarrel grenade launcher (has 9 grenades), becomes full-auto.

M14 = Mnesia- Doubled Magazine, Higher Damage, gains grip.

Famas = G16-GL35- Gets a custom red dot sight, increased damage, each mag holds 1.5x more ammo.

Galil = Lemantation- Increased damage, gets a custom red dot sight, almost double spare ammo.

AUG = AUG-50M3- Increased damage, adds a Masterkey attachment (shotgun, with 6 shells loaded and 30 spare), increased rate of fire, about 1.4x extra spare ammo.

Commando = Predator- 40 Round magazine, 320 Carried ammo, Dual Mags, Damage Increase.

FN FAL = EPC WN- Gets a custom red dot sight, increased damage, fires in 3-round bursts, each mag holds 1.5x more ammo, double spare ammo.

G11 = G115 Generator- Increased damage, fully automatic, scope has no sway any more.

Shotguns
Olympia = Hades- Higher Power, Longer Range, Incendiary Rounds.

SPAZ-12 = SPAZ-24- Increased damage, increased rate of fire, faster reload speed (the reload animation loads all 24 shells by only putting in one), holds 3x as many shells, holds 3x more spare ammo.

HS10 = Typhoid & Mary- Increased damage, becomes dual HS-10s, both reload faster, each holds a couple more rounds than the regular HS-10 and spare ammo becomes a little more than doubled.

Stakeout = Raid- Bigger Magazine, Reloads 2 Shells at a time, Longer Range, Higher Damage with grip.

Sniper Rifles

Dragunov = D115 Disassembler- Increased damage, scope now has variable zoom.

L96A1 = L115 Isolator- Increased damage, scope now has variable zoom.

Launchers
China Lake = China Beach- Increased damage, faster reload speed (the reload animation only requires reloading one grenade and 5 will be loaded), holds 5 rounds, double spare ammo.

M72 LAW = M72 Anarchy- Increased damage, now holds 10 rockets at once firing semi-auto with 2x spare ammo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDb_YgXdqyg&feature=relmfu
Special Weapons
Winters Howl = Winters Fury- Bigger Magazine, Longer Freeze Time, Increased damage.

Ray Gun = Porters X2 Ray Gun- Damage doubled, Spare ammo increased, Magazine capacity doubled.

Thundergun = Zeus Cannon- Doubled Magazine, Can Kill More Zombies with One Shot.

Ballistic Knife = The Krause Refibrillator- Increased damage, now holds 9 spare blades, shooting a downed ally with it will revive them (instant revival upon being hit).

Crossbow = Awful Lawton- Increased damage, now the rounds fired will attract zombies (just like Monkeys, though these explosive bolts explode a little sooner).

Here are the codes enjoy;

Enter "3ARC UNLOCK" to unlock zombie map "Five"

Enter "DOA" to unlock the "DEAD OPS ARCADE" after unlocked it can be selected in the "choose map" in zombie menu

HOW TO PACK A PUNCH ON FIVE

HOW TO PACK A PUNCH ON KINO.

HOW TO PACK A PUNCH ON ASCENSION.

Last edited by MoNsTa on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 5:14 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.speedmodz.com/u21
SpeedModz
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
SpeedModz

PostSubject: Re: Black ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch.   Black ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch. EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 6:52 pm

nice bro. I like it keep it up
Back to top Go down
Speed
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Speed

PostSubject: Re: Black ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch.   Black ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch. EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 11:00 pm

wow damn bro nice post
Back to top Go down
https://umadmodz.forumotion.net
-MOD-
Top Poster
Top Poster
-MOD-

PostSubject: Re: Black ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch.   Black ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch. EmptySun 10 Apr 2011, 12:36 pm

nice post/! is htere realy a hitler zombie?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch.   Black ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch. Empty

Back to top Go down

Black ops zombies weapon,How to play songs and pack a punch.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpeedModZ :: Black Ops :: Black Ops Zombies-
Jump to: