SpeedModZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Visit Our Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» What happened ?
How to Help TUG Grow EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011, 8:47 am by Kraze

» KooNModZ Jtag Shop *UPDATED*
How to Help TUG Grow EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011, 8:37 am by Kraze

» Things to know about home solar energy systems.
How to Help TUG Grow EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 4:35 am by ChaseEvelyn

» MUST READ!
How to Help TUG Grow EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 1:57 pm by Kraze

» [Release] Wallhack, Mod menu XP, UAV, Superjump, Nuke infect
How to Help TUG Grow EmptyWed 18 May 2011, 1:01 pm by SpeedModz

» Do we have ranks like the TTG?
How to Help TUG Grow EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 12:53 pm by SpeedModz

» SPEED READ THIS
How to Help TUG Grow EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 9:16 am by Speed_JeLLo

» Linux and not Mac Ubuntu Help PLEASE
How to Help TUG Grow EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:19 pm by SpeedModz

» we got 100 users
How to Help TUG Grow EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:10 pm by SpeedModz

Top posters
-MOD- (271)
How to Help TUG Grow I_vote_lcapHow to Help TUG Grow I_voting_barHow to Help TUG Grow I_vote_rcap 
Speed_JeLLo (250)
How to Help TUG Grow I_vote_lcapHow to Help TUG Grow I_voting_barHow to Help TUG Grow I_vote_rcap 
SpeedModz (144)
Speed (118)
MoNsTaMaSh (45)
Sexy (19)
Kraze (12)
PureVVater (6)
*TrOniiCsx3D* (5)
-Penguin- (5)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Tue 14 May 2019, 4:16 pm
Statistics
We have 176 registered users
The newest registered user is chryjayci

Our users have posted a total of 899 messages in 219 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How to Help TUG Grow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Speed
Resident Elite
Resident Elite
Speed

How to Help TUG Grow Empty
PostSubject: How to Help TUG Grow   How to Help TUG Grow EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 8:26 pm

TheUniqueGame is a growing community, and we need all the help we can get to help this website grow even more! Now, even if you are not a staff member, or what some people might called a "known" user, you can still do things to help get the word out about TheUniqueGame!

Youtube
If you have a YouTube channel, wither it be 10 subscribers, or 5,000 you can help spread the word through YouTube. There are many easy ways to do this, and most of them only take 5 seconds or so! The first method is putting the TheUniqueGame intro in your videos. This is a quick and easy way for people to see the name of the website, and get an idea of what we are about. If you do not have the intro, or have never seen it, here is a preview of it and a couple download links.

Spoiler:

Another great and easy wait is Annotations! Annotations give the viewers a direct link to all the great videos that TheUniqueGame has to offer! This can be as simple as adding an Annotations to the end of your video that says "Click Here For The dFauLTisPro's Channel" or an Annotations in the corner that says something along the lines of "Click Here For More Videos". Here is a link to the offical TheUniqueGame YouTube...

Social Networking

Another simple and easy way to spread the word is using Social Networking sites. If you use FaceBook, Twitter, or anything of the sort, give a shout-out to TheUniqueGame here and there. Even if you only get 2 or 3 people to visit the site, that is still helping us grow!

Facebook:

Buying Premium

Premium is another amazing way to help out the site. It is not cheap to run a website of this size, and it takes a pretty penny to keep it going. Premium is a easy way to give straight to the source and keep the site going. You also get a ton of cool Perks by buying Premium. The "Premium Lounge" has 50x less rules that the public forums, so basically everything goes. If you need a MegaUpload Premium account for a few hours, there are many people that will loan you one. If there is a new movies you are looking for, there is a 100% chance that it will be posted in Premium. Need a new Anti-Virus or a Photoshop KEY, there are tons of Applications waiting for you in Premium! You need 10th Prestige in COD4 or MW2, there is many people that offer FREE system link services for Premium users. For a full list of what Premium offers, [url="http://theuniquegame.com/index.php?/topic/1551-why-you-should-buy-premium/"]Click Here[/url].

Help Keep It Clean!

We like to keep TheUniqueGame as clean as possible, so if you see an inappropriate post or thread, please report it so a staff member can take care of it ASAP. To report a thread, click the REPORT button at the bottom left corner of the post, and give a brief description of what rule was broken.

Stay Active!

This message is short and simple, stay active! No matter if it is telling somebody they did a good job, releasing a glitch, or even writing a in-depth tutorial, every contribution helps!

Also, Credits to a user called 'Cheez'. B)
Back to top Go down
https://umadmodz.forumotion.net

How to Help TUG Grow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpeedModZ :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: